TRAPEAZE 59 years in the waiting !
Guitar players and collectors are well aware
that 1952 and early 1953 GOLD TOPS
with the infamous trapeze tailpiece
are basically unplayable.
The TRAPEAZE solves all the problems of these early guitars:
- Strings wrap over the bridge
String muting with the palm is made much easier.
Bridge feels smooth & comfortable.
- No modifications to the guitar are required,
insuring the maintained value of the guitar.
- Fine tuned tailpiece ensures accurate
intonation on all six strings.
- String vibration is transferred to the guitar
as a result of the pressure from the strings
wrapping over the bridge.
- Quick and easy to install,
simply remove screws from existing trapeze
and replace it with the TRAPEAZE,
restring and adjust height to your preference.
"What a brilliant idea !Rick Nielsen
It only took 60 years to finally make it right.
Simply AMAZING !"